Covid-19 Clinical Informational Toolkit by Elsevier
Links to helpful website:
1) What you need to know about Covid-19? (see link)
2) How to manage suspected and confirmed cases of Covid-19 in primary care? ( see link)
Find “ Managing Suspected confirmed cases of Covid-19 in primary care” in the attached folder.
3) How to define a Covid-19 infection based on clinical and epidemiological criteria? (see link )
· Find “ Covid-19: Primary care quick reference guide” in the attached folder.
4) How to do a nasopharyngeal swab?
· Find “nasopharyngeal specimen collection & PPE for NP swabs” in the attached folder.
5) Who should be swabbed? (see link)
6) What is the rational use of PPE? (see link)
· Find “WHO 2019 PPE use” ; also see poster “ PPE for community care”
7) How to properly put on and take off PPE?
· Find “ PPE Donning & PPE Removal” ; also see poster “ PPE donning & doffing”
8) When can a staff member come back to work after isolation? (see link)
9) What are the changes for disability and aged care services under Alert Level 4? (see link)
Updated: 4 May 2020